This collection includes artworks that are created with the help of 3D software. As a 3D Artist I love to create abstract 3D objects.
This is the first artwork I created for my collection "Polygonal Artifacts". Who do you follow, who do you network with? In which direction is the trend going? These are questions that concerns many of us. The main thing is that we keep moving.
IMAGE SIZE: 7.016 x 4.961 PX
FILE FORMAT: JPEG
LIMITED EDITION: 5 NFTs
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE LEGAL TERMS OF MY NFT ARTWORKS
When you buy one of my NFTs, you get a cryptographically signed piece of art that is part of a limited edition. This makes the NFT something special. The purchase of the NFT does not grant any rights of use to the digital artwork. The copyright is held by the artist. This means that the artist retains all rights to the artwork itself.
What you can do with your NFT:
• Show your social media community, that you are a proud owner of this NFT artwork.
• Sell your NFT, whenever you want and whatever price you like.
What not to do:
• Using the NFT Artwork for commercial purposes.
• Sell (neither digital nor printed) copies of the artwork.
• Change the artwork and sell it as a new artwork.